- “Panchagavya, a formulation comprising cow milk, cow urine, cow dung as well as ghee and curd made from cow milk can prevent flu-like infections including swine flu by acting as an immuno-modulator” Meera Aurangabadkar, a senior Ayurvedic teacher associated with the Go-Vigyan Anusandhan Kendra Nagpur said.
- "Various Ayurvedic medicines, particularly those prepared from cow products, have for centuries proved potent to build resistance against infectious diseases like flu. We would advise people to take the same along with modern medicines prescribed by experts" Aurangabadkar said.
- She said cow urine concentrate, called ‘ Ark ’, could be extremely useful in protecting people against the virus and "probably" also in providing relief to those who have already caught the infection.
- Tapan Chakravarty, director of the National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), who is closely associated with the Go-Vigyan Anusandhan Kendra of Nagpur , said “Both Panchagavya and Ark contain volatile fatty acids and have at the same time anti-oxidant properties. They can help reduce the virulence and multiplication of the viruses such as the one causing swine flu”.
- Dr Jayakrishna, Hyderabad , Ayurveda andYoga consultant, suggest that Goumutra Arka, Goumutrasava and Bhibikavaleha are very good drugs to combat Swine flu. He also advices that the Deepopasana [lighting of lamp] with Desi cow ghee in pooja room,or in house.
- It is important to note that these medicines should be made only from Indigenous cows.
Gift of God: This is the right time to propagate the message of Gouraksha Andolan. We the people of this nation are lucky to have these knowledge within ourselves. These knowledge should be exposed to common man so that very cheaper but highly efficient medicines are available to every person.
For further details contact :
Dr Ravi [ 09449595230], Dr Balamurali Krishna ,
Shree Narayana Swamiji [0821 2598668], Dr YV Krishnamoorthy