Saturday, September 27, 2008

letter

Hi ,

Sure nice blog.. . but please have it posted in hindi/English .. can't read kannada :(( ! If you feel appropriate you can post it on the blog with the permisssion of Acharya.

I am presently at IIT, Delhi in research in Electrical Engineering, also to work with some of the doctors .. but I always think of Swamiji and think how I can participate in his quest for saving the indigenous cow. I totally cherish the significance of cow he highlights .. . Some times looking at the trees on the campus ( particularly right infront of my apartment, new vindhyachal, IIT Delhi ) I feel atleast they should allow some cows to be put here .. it will add more peace and serenity to this hardworking and intellectual environment. I hope really I can do it one day .

Recently I was talking to Amul and Mother Dairy I was querying how come they don't even have a supply of cow milk ?? All feel for it . the mangers ... but the question is which dairy will come forward in pride to start and sustain this indigenous cow milk supply ?

Although we see lot of cows on streets of Delhi ( most of them seem like indigenous) there is no cow milk supply in city

Please convey my regards to Acharya ....... surely will have his Darshan while I come to Bangalore. My Pranams to all the indigineous "Govugalu" around too ..

Seeking Blessings ..
Regards,
-Gomata
9717967308
-Gomata Sarma Varanasi
http://www.samskruti.org/people/gomata/gomata_index.html

No comments: